Edina Home Builder - Edina, MN New Construction and Teardowns
6029 Kellogg Ave, Edina, MN 55424
Project Pricing Upon Request
Text or Call: 612.888.7347
Episode I: Take a tour of the original home
- Pamela Park just around the corner
- Close to everything Edina MN has to offer
- Walking Paths
- Convenient location to all your needs
The FAIRFAX/Pamela Park Project is an up and coming Edina, MN neighborhood boasting many tear down/ new construction projects offering a true sense of neighborly living. With a mix of unique custom designed homes and good size lots - your family will be sure to enjoy.
Our Edina, MN Fairfax community is nestled up to the beautiful 64-acre Pamela Park which offers a gorgeous public playground, well lit synthetic turf field for Football, Lacrosse and Soccer. Upgraded Baseball & Softball diamonds, walking trails along with DNR protected wetlands. Just around the corner from our 6029 Kellogg Avenue, Edina project. Pamela park offers a great area for family picnics, outdoor activities and a place for kids and pets to play.
Located in the number one, award-winning, Edina School District (ISD 273), this neighborhood is close to everything you could ever want in Edina MN: grocery stores, recreation, and entertainment.
Episode II: Helping Kids & Families
Giving Back To Our Community
Small Things... Make a Big Impact in helping kids find purpose. In an effort to give back and Impact our local community. Our team at EHRConstruction.com donates appliances, windows, doors, furnaces, AC units, light fixtures and much more from the homes we are scheduled to teardown in Edina & the surrounding Minneapolis area. Learn more from the leader of Youth Enterprise, a local non-profit, as he tells the story.
We believe giving back to programs like this will Impact children in a positive way.
"We make a living by what we get."
"We make a life by what we give."
- Winston Churchill
EPISODE III: Demolition Day
We take great pride and caution in what seems like a simple task.
The Day Has Come For A Fresh Start
Respectfully, Edina home builder Exceptional Homes & Remodeling strategically takes down this home at 6029 Kellogg Ave. Tearing down a home with such a big machine may look easy in the video... But, please note the operator of this machine has been doing it for over 20 years. There is an art to carefully and respectfully taking down a home and not disrupting the neighbors or causing any unnecessary damage. Safety and respect for the surrounding neighbors is our #1 priority.
Episode IV: Framing
Each family has their own specific needs. Our team at Exceptional Homes & Remodeling - realize fulfilling those needs are our most important responsibility.
This Edina New Construction Home Begins To Take Shape
On a cold winter day construction doesn't stop. Our framing team is diligently working to hit our customer's deadline and deliver their home in a timely manner. During the design phase we took everything into account. This is important when building on tight lots in the Edina and Minneapolis area. Many factors need to be considered: height of home, foundation needs, footprint, ceiling heights, yard size and many other important decisions... In this short video, we wanted to give you a glimpse into the framing phase of an Edina New Construction home. For many this is something they never get to experience but, is one of the most important phases of construction.
Finished Tour - Edina, MN New Construction at 6029 Kellogg Ave.
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT 273 | City of Edina
Edina Area Public Schools at a glance
About Edina Area Public Schools
Edina Public Schools is a nationally recognized suburban public school district serving approximately 8,500 students. The District includes six elementary schools (gr. K-5), two middle schools (gr. 6-9), and one high school (gr. 10-12). The District also includes the award winning Edina Family Center, providing early learning opportunities for children age 0-5 and their families, and Community Education Services providing programs and services for learners of all ages, from birth through age 85+. Edina Public Schools serves a large portion of the City of Edina, a first-tier Minneapolis suburb of approximately 47,500 residents.
Awards and Honors
- U.S. Department of Education – Six EPS schools have earned National Blue Ribbon School honors, including in Normandale Elementary French Immersion School in 2012. Normandale and Highlands Elementary have both earned the national distinction twice.
- Newsweek – Edina High School was one of the 2015 “Best High Schools” in America. Edina was the top-ranked school in Minnesota and was ranked 71st nationally. EHS has made the list five times in the last nine years.
- U.S. News & World Report – In 2015, Edina High School was named a Gold Medalist for high performance on state assessments and college readiness. Only the top 2.5% of high schools nationwide earning the ranking.
- Earned Best High School for Math & Science honors in 2011
- Sports Illustrated - Edina’s athletics program is ranked 8th in the nation by Sports Illustrated Magazine. The ranking is done once a decade and recognizes all-around achievement over a 10-year period
- America’s Promise Alliance – Edina has three times been recognized as one of the nation’s “100 Best Communities for Young People” by America’s Promise for fostering youth leadership and cultivating healthy, high-achieving students.
- Forbes – Forbes.com named Edina among “America’s 25 Best Schools for Your Housing Buck” in 2010.
- Siemens - EHS received the 2009 Siemens Award, a national recognition given to high schools with outstanding Advanced Placement Programs
- NAMM Foundation – 2012 Best Community for Music Education as named by the NAMM Foundation; one of 176 communities nationwide, and one of four in Minnesota acknowledged for commitment to and support of music education as part of the core curriculum.
- AAA Bond Ratings (Moody’s Investors and Standard and Poor's Ratings Services) – the high financial rankings allow EPS to obtain low interest rates when borrowing.
- Google – EPS was named one of 10 global winners in Google “Gone Google Story” content. EPS was recognized for its innovative use of Google Apps to transform the way students and staff engage in learning in a global society
- Best Buy – As part of its new eLearning2 initiative, EPS recently announced a unique partnership with Best Buy to provide students with access to personal learning devices and technology support services at a significant discount. The eLearning2 program aims to take the Bring Your Own Device model to a new level that is student driven and enhanced by quality teachers and instruction.
Schools Servicing 6029 Kellogg Avenue, Edina:
1) Concord Elementary School - 5900 Concord Avenue South, Edina, MN 55424
2) South View Middle School - 4725 South View Lane, Edina, MN 55424
3) Edina High School - 6754 Valley View Road, Edina, MN 55439
Our Mission: 'All for All'
The mission of the Edina Public Schools, working in partnership with the family and the community, is to educate all individuals to be responsible, lifelong learners who possess the skills, knowledge, creativity, sense of self-worth, and ethical values necessary to thrive in a rapidly changing, culturally diverse, global society.
Strategic Plan for 2017 and beyond: Building the Next Generation of Edina Public Schools
Edina Public Schools is steeped in a strong tradition of excellence. But we know that we have a changing student body, a changing community, and changing workforce expectations. While our brand continues to be strong, we must look at developing that next generation of Edina Public Schools to ensure we are meeting the needs of the students of today as well as those we will serve tomorrow. Through customized learning, innovative programming, and a commitment to partnership, the Edina Public Schools are focusing on the needs of today’s learners with an eye to the future.
Part of our Next Generation plan is to look at increasing partnerships, not only locally and nationally, but also internationally. As part of our strategic studies – including a comprehensive secondary academic programming study and a facilities study currently underway, and preK - elementary programming study slated for next year – we are looking at examples from around the country and the globe to develop schools and programs that are developed for the needs of 21st century students.
Edina MN Area Public Schools consistently demonstrate high levels of proficiency in Reading and Math accountability. Student performance outpaces the state averages and is competitive with other high-achieving metropolitan districts.
Edina Area Public Schools includes
- One high schools (grades 10-12)
- Two middle schools (grades 6-9)
- Six elementary schools (K-5)
- Award Winning Edina Family Center
- Community Education Services
Edina Points of Interest
1. Concord Elementary School
2. South View Middle School
3. Edina High School
4. Edina Cinema
5. AMC Southdale 16
7. Tavern On France
9. Whole Foods Market
10. Shouthdale Center (Shopping Mall)
11. Mall of America/IKEA
13. Caribou Coffee
16. Home Depot
17. Edina Community Center
18. Edina Country Club
19. Interlachen Country Club
20. Edinborough Park
21. Centennial Lakes Park
22. Pamela Park
23. Arden Park
24. Braemar Arena
25. Southdale YMCA
26. LA Fitness
27. Edina Police Department
28. Edina Fire Department
29. Fairview Southdale Hospital
31. Allina Health Medical Center